Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Compare grocery store prices in your area

When you visit Mygrocerydeals.com, you can compare advertised grocery deals in your area to maximize your savings. You see current advertised deals at your favorite local stores after you put in your zip code.

You do need to "join" which is free. This is another time where I used my junk email account I guess you'd say. As you join, they ask if you want to pay to upgrade but I just stuck with the free membership.

You choose which store specials you want to see. There is also a section with coupons you can print out. You can also sign up free to have them email you your store's weekly flyer when it is released. I will have to check my junk email account for this.

I just learned about this site and have not actually used it yet. I live in the middle of the Adirondack Mountains where the nearest grocery chain store is an hour away so there isn't much to compare. As soon as we return to Florida, I expect to be a regular user of this account.

No comments:

Post a Comment